Friday, July 1, 2011

A New Beginning...

So after a few months of me NOT posting my blogs, I couldn't for my life remember my "H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS" password! So, here goes a new blog. I believe this is my third now.. and hopefully the last! HAHA! So with a new blog, I must re-introduce myself...

I'm Katie. I am 23 years old as of May 22nd. I started filming my very own makeup tutorials on youtube about a year ago, and it has been probably the best year of my life. I've "met" so many encouraging people (including: Kandee Johnson... EEEEEEEPPPPPPP with excitement!) and without youtube, this would not have been possible. I even had my very first makeup class this year which went extremely well. And hopefully I will be doing some more. I'm trying to get my freelance work started as well. I HAVE SO MANY DREAMS! I want to do EVERYTHING! haha.. but one day at a time as they say....

Anywho.. won't keep you for too long.. here's a link to my old blog just incase:
http://katiecuppycake.blogspot.com/
and here is a video of me, so you can get to know me a bit better:


Love, Peace and Chicken Grease...
Katie Cuppycake

No comments:

Post a Comment