Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm back! ... Again!

  This always seems to happen. I don't know why I can't keep things consistant. I was looking over my blog today and turns out that I really miss writing. Even if no one is reading. IS ANYBODY ALIVE OUT THERE!? I don't suspect anyone is really reading this, but I feel that I need to have more direction in my life and hopefully my blog will help with that.

What I've been up to:

- I started school- online, I'm going for Business Management
- I became partner on YouTube!!!!!!!
- My nephew is now over a year old
- I got a new job (again, ha ha)

I really haven't noticed how much time has passed since my last blog post. It really is a shame. I want to say that I'll be consistant, but I'm not promising anything knowing my past situations ha ha.

Anyway, I really want this blog to focus on make-up, fashion, and really just anything that strikes my fancy.

I hope I don't drive EVERYONE away. ha ha


Back and ready for action. Your Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment