Sunday, March 25, 2012

A few of my favorite things

These are some of my favorite beauty products that I've been using on a daily basis. I've been in a really simple makeup funk, which I like... especially when I have to go to work and don't have time to add 10 pounds of makeup to my face.

For the Peepers:


1) I've been obsessing over the YSL Eyeliner Effect Faux Cils in the color Black.
It's a really nice cream liner that goes on super dark and super smooth!!!


2) For the Lashes I love (and have for a while) is Loreal's Voluminous Original Mascara in Black. A few coats of this sucker and BAM! thick long lashes!




For the Fatcha:

3) For the Face I've discovered AmorePacific's Skin Renewal Foundation in shade 102. Leaves my skin looking flawless, and radiant.


4) For the Blush I love Makeup forever's eyeshadow/blush


This is NOT the color I use for blush, but it was the only picture I can find! haha! I use a bright Orange + Hot Pink color... I know what you're thinking.... WHY WOULD SHE PUT THOSE COLORS ON HER FACE!? but trust me, it actually turns out to be a beautiful Coral shade.

5) For my Brows I use Anastia's beverly Hills - brows in bloom set. I really only use the brown shade to the right, and it doesn't nearly look as pretty as in the picture! haha



For the Puckers:
6) I've been using AmorePacific's lip treatment... it's clear, but give your lips a natural rosey glow, with no irratation.... and it's not sticky!



And that's all I've been pretty much using for my lazy days! haha
Yours lazely, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment