Monday, March 12, 2012

A trip to Yester-Year...

I've always loved those witty vintage "ads" you know the ones where you see a beautiful pinup woman and there's a witty remark attached to the photo... such as (the parents are in a car) and the quote is: "BYE KIDS! WE'LL BE BACK WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!"

SO low-behold, I present

VINTAGE ADS!

I thought since everyone and their mother is on facebook now-a-days we'd start off with:

And don't forget about youtube!


Twitter too!



But what about those witty remarks you may ask?

TA-DAH!
Take that men! haha
I really pray that poster is just a joke!



HAHA I love this one:



I wish life was like this still... where the woman got really dressed up, even to do just housework... maybe not all the cons that came with that era... but.. fashion wise and craftsmanship... yes!


Back when hell freezes over! Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment